Should i start a shop?

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by WBlaine

I have been thinking about this. But would you guys buy map art on Craftymynes? You know, to hang up on your base, look cool and stuff.

-image-

2. Fixed your picture. Sure, I think I've seen some demand for map art in the past. Just need to price well as it could be a lot of work.

3. I totally would! Haven't heard of anyone else selling map art recently, and map art ROCKS. Sign me up!

4. Sure

5. Just make sure you don't sell any before there are like 20 orders so people don't copy the map and give it to their friends for free.

6. ok I did a thing for you chris, maybe it's not exactly what you were hoping for but, eh

so here's a perfect painting, with a 3 times better resolution than maps:
    -image-
    -image-

complitely vanilla, requires to pay no body, just need a stick.

all you have to do is:
    - download this texture pack I made for you (it requires optifine to work!)
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/6ahnp5cmqaryfjc/painting.zip

• rename a common stick into: Question Mark Guy
    • have tones of fun with it

hope you like it.

7. @HaloNest

Woah. Hold up.

Is it possible to make there be different images depending on what you name the stick? If so, you could have a vast amount of paintings just by renaming sticks.

8. @NerdieBirdieYT @HaloNest

Woah. Hold up.

Is it possible to make there be different images depending on what you name the stick? If so, you could have a vast amount of paintings just by renaming sticks.

kind of, it's called optifine magic.

9. @HaloNest So that is possible with Optifine? Dang, that'd be a great pack. Very customizable, too, you'd be able to add your own images for paintings.

10. @NerdieBirdieYT @HaloNest So that is possible with Optifine? Dang, that'd be a great pack. Very customizable, too, you'd be able to add your own images for paintings.

you can't even imagine what you can do with optifine; it's not just better FPS and cool connected grass, there's way more than that.

11. @NerdieBirdieYT @HaloNest So that is possible with Optifine? Dang, that'd be a great pack. Very customizable, too, you'd be able to add your own images for paintings.

Check out itembound

12. minesy

14 Oct 2017 Suspended

go for it i dont really care

13. I'd definitely buy map art!

or Sign Up to reply!