Upcoming Livestream!

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Hello, everyone! Very soon my CM YouTube series will hit 30 videos. To celebrate, I have something big in store for you all!

Episode 30 will be a livestream on Sunday, October 29th. It will begin at 7:00 PM EST. The time and the date are prone to change. If I make adjustments, I will let everyone know through the forums, Twitter, and YouTube.

In this episode, I will be exploring the lands of @sknup . These places are protected by Crafty himself; most players are unable to travel to this place. Sknup's builds have been an ongoing project on CraftyMynes and have been transferred over through server resets, meaning they have taken years of work! From the very little I have seen, I have been absolutely stunned at the size and detail. I am extremely excited to be touring this in a livestream, as a regular 15-20 minute episode wouldn't do the place justice.

It is possible that @sknup himself will make an appearance over voice call and/or in-game, but he and I have further discussion to do before I can confirm or deny this.

I hope to see you all on the 28th to tour the greatest builds in CraftyMynes!

2. Looking forward to it!

3. How are you suppose to explore land that is protected and if you really do have access to @sknup base how is that fare for others on the server that you are allowed to explore area in the the wild in a protected area where most people that may have found it simply gets tp to spawn. If @NerdieBirdieYT is able to go to this area i think the protection should be lifted unless it already has been lifted so everyone else on the server that may have found the area should be able to go back there.

4. @javonjw How are you suppose to explore land that is protected and if you really do have access to @sknup base how is that fare for others on the server that you are allowed to explore area in the the wild in a protected area where most people that may have found it simply gets tp to spawn. If @NerdieBirdieYT is able to go to this area i think the protection should be lifted unless it already has been lifted so everyone else on the server that may have found the area should be able to go back there.

Seems like he must have asked for and got permission to view it. I always thought this area should be designated as a special separate private part of spawn and be protected in the same way spawn is.

5. @TimmyBoyT Seems like he must have asked for and got permission to view it. I always thought this area should be designated as a special separate private part of spawn and be protected in the same way spawn is.

The place is absolutely massive. It is thousands and thousands of blocks in size. I may have misunderstood you; if you're saying it should be transferred to spawn, it's just too big to be reasonable, imo.

@javonjw How are you suppose to explore land that is protected and if you really do have access to @sknup base how is that fare for others on the server that you are allowed to explore area in the the wild in a protected area where most people that may have found it simply gets tp to spawn. If @NerdieBirdieYT is able to go to this area i think the protection should be lifted unless it already has been lifted so everyone else on the server that may have found the area should be able to go back there.

If you've got a beef, PM Crafty about it rather than messing with my thread. This is about the livestream, not the age-old argument about sknup's place.

6. nice

7. Edited 6 years ago by javonjw

@NerdieBirdieYT its not a beef its about whats right and wrong it seems that since you are a streamer you are getting special privileges at this point the first time you filmed you was using a mod on cm and its not allowed and you got a pass and most people would have been banned and now this. Let us all have our bases protected and let someone come to our base that you would never have let come there if it wasn't protected @CraftyMyner

8. @javonjw @NerdieBirdieYT its not a beef its about whats right and wrong it seems that since you are a streamer you are getting special privileges at this point the first time you filmed you was using a mod on cm and its not allowed and you got a pass and most people would have been banned and now this. Let us all have our bases protected and let someone come to our base that you would never have let come there if it wasn't protected @CraftyMyner

Again, that's not what this thread is about. PM Crafty if you want to discuss the topic. Please refrain from making a debate out of my thread.

9. @NerdieBirdieYT the only reason i posted here is because of whats happening and you would not care because you are the one getting the SPECIAL PRIVILEGES at this point and if no one speaks up or if i private message crafty no one would know whats going on and you did say in the post "These places are protected by Crafty himself" so i am speaking on something you posted in the thread. I am done talking about this and i am not trying to go back and forth

10. @javonjw @NerdieBirdieYT the only reason i posted here is because of whats happening and you would not care because you are the one getting the SPECIAL PRIVILEGES at this point and if no one speaks up or if i private message crafty no one would know whats going on and you did say in the post "These places are protected by Crafty himself" so i am speaking on something you posted in the thread. I am done talking about this and i am not trying to go back and forth

Then make a new thread and start a big debate, if you wish. This thread is about the livestream this weekend. :)

--

So, who will I see there? :D

11. While I have rather mixed feelings about that protection aswell I agree with Nerdie that it's not on him to argue about it. His streams are doing good for the server and, while some people still see it as unfair, he is not to blame for taking what he is offered. I dont see where that would grant him or his people any unfair ingame advantages and therefore you should rather concern staff with your complaint.

12. @Sofatroll Well said.

--

DATE CHANGE: The stream has been moved to SUNDAY, October 29th. It is still at 7:00pm EST. This change will hopefully allow for Sknup to be able to be in a call with me for the tour! :D

13. No one is getting special privileges, sknups base is a project he and I started back in the beginning of the server. After the reset I moved our base out further to avoid having to put protection on it. Recently some hackers got the cords and leaked them so I put protection on it again until I had the time to deal with it. I have rejected any requests for a YouTuber rank and said there will be no special treatment, with sknup and my explicit permission, we allowed the tour. Some day it may become an extension of spawn but that would require setting up a system to allow certain people to build there.

14. @NerdieBirdieYT Then make a new thread and start a big debate, if you wish. This thread is about the livestream this weekend. :)

--

So, who will I see there? :D

Don't start a big debate, it's not necessary and has already been had.

15. As a reminder, the stream is SUNDAY, OCTOBER 29th at 7:00pm Eastern Time.

Mark your calendars! I can hardly wait!

16. Tomorrow is the day! Who's ready to see the base of all bases? I know I am!

While I have already seen some of the base thanks to a brief tour by sknup, I have yet to see most of the place. It's absolutely gigantic, and I truly don't know what to expect. It'll be an adventure for everyone involved :D

17. Really? That's a low blow, making your own livestream at the exact same time and day as Sharp. You're just trying to hurt Sharp cause you hate him. Always trying to out-do him to take away what he's trying to build up. Don't even say it isn't related to this, we know it is. He's been advertising it for days, you well knew the date. It was only now you figured out a new way to damage him. At least before you were just hurting him in game, but now you're trying to hurt him in views? Seriously, grow up.

18. @deyahruhd Really? That's a low blow, making your own livestream at the exact same time and day as Sharp. You're just trying to hurt Sharp cause you hate him. Always trying to out-do him to take away what he's trying to build up. Don't even say it isn't related to this, we know it is. He's been advertising it for days, you well knew the date. It was only now you figured out a new way to damage him. At least before you were just hurting him in game, but now you're trying to hurt him in views? Seriously, grow up.

This might be a new low for eye...

19. @BoneChi11er This might be a new low for eye...

Hey, don't point any fingers at me. It's a cringy yet lulzy copypasta; I was just passing it along.

20. Deleted 6 years ago by GibsonAxe
  21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!