Another one holds that L

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by SharpSerac

Another one gone, and another one gone,
    another one holds that L
    -image-

2. Video briefly summarizing this successful raid. Long Live the King!

3. Edited 6 years ago by SharpSerac

oh, it seems we got your "good" armor too (which wasn't all even prot 4 stuff lol) so it looks like you really will have to resort to wearing iron
    -image-
    this is also funny because he's bragging about his stuff while condemning us for bragging about our stuff, but then his bragging backfires immediately

4. Holly

5. How

6. Man i love that video lol

7. Same XD

8. @TimeKing297 How

@mineseyecraft @minesy Team Eye knows all

9. Well, you have proven that now

10. I'm an idiot welp :D Forgot f1 mode turned off while in an inventory. Stupidity at its finest.

I'm a complete loser, I know. At least NN didn't suffer this time.

11. But now this presents an opportunity for us to build a personal base together :D

12. @SharpSerac oh, it seems we got your "good" armor too (which wasn't all even prot 4 stuff lol) so it looks like you really will have to resort to wearing iron
    -image-
    this is also funny because he's bragging about his stuff while condemning us for bragging about our stuff, but then his bragging backfires immediately

Ironic.

13. @EnderConstructor Ironic.

The only things I'd like to point out here are:

1. That was in no way meant to be boastful. I was making a joke, as people continue to mock me for wearing iron. I was being silly with my faction friends, that's all. I would never brag to them.

2. I'm a complete and utter idiot, I realize that (never doubted it before this happened). Yeah, I'm stupid, yes, I somehow managed to leak my own coords. I'd ask y'all to not mock me for this, but as that's not a feasible request, I guess I'll just wish you the best and hope you get some sort of positive emotion out of my idiocy.

14. @NerdieBirdieYT The only things I'd like to point out here are:

1. That was in no way meant to be boastful. I was making a joke, as people continue to mock me for wearing iron. I was being silly with my faction friends, that's all. I would never brag to them.

2. I'm a complete and utter idiot, I realize that (never doubted it before this happened). Yeah, I'm stupid, yes, I somehow managed to leak my own coords. I'd ask y'all to not mock me for this, but as that's not a feasible request, I guess I'll just wish you the best and hope you get some sort of positive emotion out of my idiocy.

ur not an idiot, it happens dw

15. @NerdieBirdieYT The only things I'd like to point out here are:

You can never grow or learn if you don't make mistakes.

16. @Fingerbib ur not an idiot, it happens dw

@Dennari43 You can never grow or learn if you don't make mistakes.

<3 you both.

17. I Love you too @NerdieBirdieYT

18. @DankerFan I Love you too @NerdieBirdieYT

What is love?

19. lol check discord

20. Baby don't hurt me more *in high pitched singing*

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!