Team Eye Mercenary Services

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Chilled_Chaos

@DoppyRex thanks for the protection at cube wars @SharpSerac and @iwarriiori

Just out of curiosity, did anyone try to attack it while they were there?

3. Deleted 6 years ago by Chilled_Chaos
  4. So, if someone were to hire you guys to protect their base, and I noticed how you said that you will not return if they give you the coordinates, but what if they become enemies with you after the job is expired and the only lead you have to their base is the coords they gave to you?

5. @Chilled_Chaos So, if someone were to hire you guys to protect their base, and I noticed how you said that you will not return if they give you the coordinates, but what if they become enemies with you after the job is expired and the only lead you have to their base is the coords they gave to you?

Giving the coordinates kind of implies that the base's location was already compromised in the first place, as javonjw pointed out. Why would Team Eye defend a base that doesn't face any threat?

6. So,. maybe we should hire half of the team,. to hunt down and kill the other half,. and vice verse. Just think the "spoils" would cover it. No?

7. @MIMSoM So,. maybe we should hire half of the team,. to hunt down and kill the other half,. and vice verse. Just think the "spoils" would cover it. No?

You're not even clever xd

8. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

Hiring half of Team Eye to hunt down MIMSoM, and the other half to hunt down MIMSoM. This will possibly be a month-long strenuous search across the entire map, but it will be done. I'm a rich boy; I don't care about the price.

9. Anyway, its lame mate, i hire for protection, i run out of time, i get raided by you, you`ll say, *Our service time was over mate ;)* , funny.

10. @Abbasilol Anyway, its lame mate, i hire for protection, i run out of time, i get raided by you, you`ll say, *Our service time was over mate ;)* , funny.

you must not have read the post bucko, try again

11. :)

12. Edited 6 years ago by 01011000

@SharpSerac Team Eye also guarantees that any and all loot recovered from hired raids shall be turned over to the one who hired us for that task (your initial payment will ensure we are well compensated).

@MIMSoM So,. maybe we should hire half of the team,. to hunt down and kill the other half,. and vice verse. Just think the "spoils" would cover it. No?

You got it backwards XD

13. @Rick Harrison You got it in my pawn shop XD

Indeed

or Sign Up to reply!