NerdNation's 6-Month Anniversary

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@SharpSerac So in other words, when time to back up your claim with evidence, you can't do it because what you said is a lie? Sounds a lot like another conversation we've had before

You mean like when javon wouldn't show off the heads he claimed to have because he didn't knew he didn't have to prove himself...?

What is your issue, dude? Go play with your egg or something, why are you always on me? I'd have no beef with you if you weren't constantly like this.

3. @NerdieBirdieYT You mean like when javon wouldn't show off the heads he claimed to have because he didn't knew he didn't have to prove himself...?

What is your issue, dude? Go play with your egg or something, why are you always on me? I'd have no beef with you if you weren't constantly like this.

@NerdieBirdieYT and why is my name in this

4. @NerdieBirdieYT You mean like when javon wouldn't show off the heads he claimed to have because he didn't knew he didn't have to prove himself...?

if i weren't always like this? you mean saying the truth? xd

5. @javonjw @NerdieBirdieYT and why is my name in this

He's simply using you as an example of the double standard sharp has between his friends and his enemies. It's no offense against you, he's just making the point that if one person doesn't have to prove themselves, then why does Nerdie?

In all honesty, I still don't believe you have that one specific head people were arguing about. But that doesn't matter, because at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if I believe you or not. My opinion doesn't change the fact that you probably do have the head.

Similarly here, Sharp's opinion doesn't matter, because his opinion doesn't change facts. Whether people believe Nerdie or not doesn't change anything. He does have god sets. And I can personally verify that Nerdie does have at least 1 full protection dia god set, considering I handed it to him a few minutes before his Anniversary event as a gift.

And even tho I could post screenshots of the armor and logs to prove it, I won't. I'm a credible enough source on my own, especially for such a petty argument. And if you still wonder why I refuse, read this post again and figure it out.

6. @Dennari43 He's simply using you as an example of the double standard sharp has between his friends and his enemies. It's no offense against you, he's just making the point that if one person doesn't have to prove themselves, then why does Nerdie?

In all honesty, I still don't believe you have that one specific head people were arguing about. But that doesn't matter, because at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if I believe you or not. My opinion doesn't change the fact that you probably do have the head.

Similarly here, Sharp's opinion doesn't matter, because his opinion doesn't change facts. Whether people believe Nerdie or not doesn't change anything. He does have god sets. And I can personally verify that Nerdie does have at least 1 full protection dia god set, considering I handed it to him a few minutes before his Anniversary event as a gift.

And even tho I could post screenshots of the armor and logs to prove it, I won't. I'm a credible enough source on my own, especially for such a petty argument. And if you still wonder why I refuse, read this post again and figure it out.

and i can personally verify that javon has that one specific head that nerdie got so angry about that he thought javon was lying for

if you can't see my motive behind my doing this and really think it's because i'm trying to create a "double standard" then you should really rethink everything you think you know about me bucko

7. Hey guys, I have some shocking information. This is actually REALLY serious. It's spy information for the NerdNation camp, for all the fellow birdies. Okay, here it is. You HAVE to get an ender chest. Because in it, because when you have the ender chest you are decked out with Notch apples, Totems. EVERYTHING. Heh. Stupid Team Eyers have left it all in an ender chest. So if they have one, it's all connected! That's why they always carry one around with them. So all you need to do is get an ender chest and you're decked out! This is for Nerdie, if he sees this, please, please put down your ender chest and steal all of their stuff. Then I'll, then, then the Team Eyers will be left defenseless without their Notch apples, their Totems, all the good stuff they've gotten and collected. And if I fi- And, if I gather more information I'll put it in videos. Thank you, like and subscribe if you haven't already, and let's go birdies!

8. Both parties' horizon appears way too limited to admire the superior elegance of a fully enchanted leather or chainmail set.
    Absolutely b a r b a r i c

9. @Sofatroll Both parties' horizon appears way too limited to admire the superior elegance of a fully enchanted leather or chainmail set.

i have fine tastes, just look at my stash of blast protection 1 iron armor

10. @SharpSerac and i can personally verify that javon has that one specific head that nerdie got so angry about that he thought javon was lying for

if you can't see my motive behind my doing this and really think it's because i'm trying to create a "double standard" then you should really rethink everything you think you know about me bucko

@Dennari43 @NerdieBirdieYT and a hand full of others can also verify that. You were just kept out of the loop and i am sorry :) i didn't know you was paying attention to that thread

11. @Sofatroll Both parties' horizon appears way too limited to admire the superior elegance of a fully enchanted leather or chainmail set.

i actually just made a god chain set yesterday because i'm getting so tired of all the god diamond armor we have since we never lose any and gain a bunch whenever there's a fight

12. @Sofatroll Both parties' horizon appears way too limited to admire the superior elegance of a fully enchanted leather or chainmail set.

Hmm, that would definitely be worthwhile. Both harder to get than iron, imo (debatable with leather, depending on what biomes you live in), so that's why I like iron. Plus enchanted iron stuff can be found in end cities, which is a nice bonus. :D

Chain god sets are certainly respectable, though. Good on ya. (:

13. @SharpSerac if you can't see my motive behind my doing this and really think it's because i'm trying to create a "double standard" then you should really rethink everything you think you know about me bucko

You're right, I'm sorry. I thought too far into it. I sometimes forget you're just an annoying troll that wants to ruin the fun of any good person that you don't like. I overthought it, won't happen again.

And you weren't "trying to create" a double standard, you just happened to abide by one.

14. @Dennari43 You're right, I'm sorry. I thought too far into it. I sometimes forget you're just an annoying troll that wants to ruin the fun of any good person that you don't like. I overthought it, won't happen again.

And you weren't "trying to create" a double standard, you just happened to abide by one.

well it's not a double standard if javon really has that head (which he does) so your argument is invalid. better luck next time bucko

i beg to differ on that fun bit, ask a lot of people i bring excitement and fun into the game, it's unfortunate for you that your idea of fun is different from everyone else's though, but maybe you'll come around and see the truth!

15. @deyahruhd Hey guys, I have some shocking information. This is actually REALLY serious. It's spy information for the NerdNation camp, for all the fellow birdies. Okay, here it is. You HAVE to get an ender chest. Because in it, because when you have the ender chest you are decked out with Notch apples, Totems. EVERYTHING. Heh. Stupid Team Eyers have left it all in an ender chest. So if they have one, it's all connected! That's why they always carry one around with them. So all you need to do is get an ender chest and you're decked out! This is for Nerdie, if he sees this, please, please put down your ender chest and steal all of their stuff. Then I'll, then, then the Team Eyers will be left defenseless without their Notch apples, their Totems, all the good stuff they've gotten and collected. And if I fi- And, if I gather more information I'll put it in videos. Thank you, like and subscribe if you haven't already, and let's go birdies!

Seems familiar...

16. Edited 6 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

I can comment on the enchanted chain armor @Sofatroll @NerdieBirdieYT

Chain armor fuck yea diamond is main stream as fuck

Anyone who has seen me before I went into break mode on CM can confirm the fact I walked around with god chain armor

RN it's currently in the hands of someone in NN

17. @SharpSerac well it's not a double standard if javon really has that head (which he does) so your argument is invalid. better luck next time bucko

i beg to differ on that fun bit, ask a lot of people i bring excitement and fun into the game, it's unfortunate for you that your idea of fun is different from everyone else's though, but maybe you'll come around and see the truth!

And Nerdie does in fact have god armor. So you're invalid. And it is still a double standard. The double standard has nothing to do with if the item is true or not. The double standard is that javon didn't have to prove it, but nerdie does. pls read my posts before commenting on them next time.

18. It's always sad to see old factions go but they cave away for newer and better ones to rise btw congratz

19. @ghostassasin81 It's always sad to see old factions go but they cave away for newer and better ones to rise btw congratz

Indeed. Many other factions have broken apart during these months, but I'm really glad we haven't. Thanks for your kind words. :)

20. @NerdieBirdieYT Indeed. Many other factions have broken apart during these months, but I'm really glad we haven't. Thanks for your kind words. :)

Ive helped you for like an hour when you first joined the server and ive seen NN when you formed it so its good too see you still here

21. @ghostassasin81 Ive helped you for like an hour when you first joined the server and ive seen NN when you formed it so its good too see you still here

^-^ You're very kind. Maybe someday I can return your favor of helping me start off on the right foot.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!