10 iron ingots offered for my stolen nether quartz

1. 6 years ago

So my base has been raided! They took my precious nether quartz! all of it i tell you. i had almost a double chest full. i think i am not too sure on how much exactly because well i live the bachelors life!

so if you got any details on who raided my base, woho took all my precious nether quartz. it would be appreciate!

I can offer you ten iron ingots for any infomation that leads to the safe return of my precoius nether quartz!

they did leave a few holes in my base that i was able to patch with some dirt i had laying around and i had to burn some sand to replace the broken glass!

but all my vilalgers are fine!

but some of my mending books were stolen too! so if anyone is selling mending books do not buy them they may be stolen property!

2. Mmm... suspicious. I may have traded with the possible thief... He traded me 15 mending books for 60 diamonds, which i found amazing. His name was like... JKELLER4001 or something. :D

3. @zevy03 Mmm... suspicious. I may have traded with the possible thief... He traded me 15 mending books for 60 diamonds, which i found amazing. His name was like... JKELLER4001 or something. :D

the fact is his price is 4 diamonds a book. which is what nearly everyone sells them at. I currently have 30 in stock in my shop. FYI i buy all mine from othergreengamer. As far as your nether quartz go Jkeller was it solid blocks or loose pieces of quartz? I also stock solid quartz for sale.

4. it was all loos quartz because i think that the loose stuff is more valuable because it can be used to make dector blocks!

zevy lol :) i like your thinking! we better track down this jkeller4001 character!

I do have a villager in a base far away that sells mending. so i could get new mending books. but my old ones had sentimental value!

i really got to start naming all my items!

it will make it easier to tell which mending books and which loose nether quartz were mine and which weren't!

I wonder if we will see mending drop to 3 diamonds with all these stolen books on the markets :)

5. @zevy03 Mmm... suspicious. I may have traded with the possible thief... He traded me 15 mending books for 60 diamonds, which i found amazing. His name was like... JKELLER4001 or something. :D

I searched that name on name mc, and there are no players that have had that name

6. @urid it's sarcasm "His name was like... JKELLER4001 or something" the threads op is JKELLER4000 and he said 4001 or something meaning that it was close to 4001 referring directly to JKELLER4000

7. @MistakeMade @urid it's sarcasm "His name was like... JKELLER4001 or something" the threads op is JKELLER4000 and he said 4001 or something meaning that it was close to 4001 referring directly to JKELLER4000

Poe's law

or Sign Up to reply!