CraftyMynes Christmas Sale 15% Off!!!

1. 6 years ago

Tis the season to be jolly!

-image-

The CraftyMynes staff and I would like to thank everyone who has been apart of our community for the last 3 years. To celebrate Christmas, we have created a massive tree in spawn that contains a PVP arena and observing platform.

We would like also extend huge thanks to all our donors, without them this server wouldn't have been possible. To thank all our donors we will be having a 15% storewide sale on all items. This means ServerBill's, Upgrades and VIP+ is all 15% off!!!

Check out the store: Here

Look forward to another great year with the CraftyMynes Community!
    - CraftyMynes Staff Team

2. Nice crafty :)

3. Curious - does CM have any official social media? I saw a Twitter profile but it had nothing on it. I ask because I obviously post CM stuff a lot, so it'd be nice to @ the server or get a hashtag going for it.

4. @NerdieBirdieYT Curious - does CM have any official social media? I saw a Twitter profile but it had nothing on it. I ask because I obviously post CM stuff a lot, so it'd be nice to @ the server or get a hashtag going for it.

I haven't the time for managing social media, however, I did take the time to claim all the major sites,

5. @CraftyMyner I haven't the time for managing social media, however, I did take the time to claim all the major sites,

Ah okay, awesome :D Might be cool if one of the staff could manage them if you don't have the time; sharing the server is always good. Just a thought :)

6. How long will this sale last?

7. @Stone__Warrior How long will this sale last?

The sale is on from now until Jan 1st!

8. Edited 6 years ago by TimeKing297

WOW nice crafty :D may get another MVP ;)

9. Okay :D

or Sign Up to reply!