Here's how Team Eye has been so successful

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by BaronBattleBread

1. We're pretty fucking smart. I'm talking above average IQ here fellas we are not to be underestimated here.

2. We don't make dumb decisions unlike a lot of other factions (you know who I'm talking about) who just let any old person join the faction.

3. We have a signature process for allowing people to join, and this is guaranteed to weed out any moles. Maybe you lesser factions should take a page out of our book sometime? We are, after all, better than you.

4. We're all pretty damn close to each other, the same cannot be said for you lesser factions. You can't be treating your members like children and garbage, just doesn't work out like that my buckos.

5. We are widely recognized and accepted as not only the richest faction, but also the most powerful faction on CraftyMynes objectively making us the best faction.

6. I am the chief strategist for Team Eye and make many, if not all of the tactical decisions on behalf of my team.

7. Finally, the biggest reason that Team Eye has been so successful is the fact that no one is smart enough to oppose us. You just don't have the mental capabilities to ever go toe to toe with us and ever hope to win.

Hopefully this helps all you weaker factions to maybe get stronger in the future, it's lonely here up at the top of the food chain, we want some excitement in our lives!

2. Someone is feeling insecure

3. -image-

4. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

I had Sharp use a lie detector while he was drafting this post.

It didn't buzz at all.

5. -image-
    lmao

6. can i hire you guys to beat me up in real life

7. @deyahruhd I had Sharp use a lie detector while he was drafting this post.

It didn't buzz at all.

That's not how lie detectors work xd

8. -image-

9. @SharpSerac Hopefully this helps all you weaker factions to maybe get stronger in the future, it's lonely here up at the top of the food chain, we want some excitement in our lives!

Top of the food chain huh? just cause you're the most aggressive group you know about?
    You remain because we let you remain ;)

if you want excitment, i could always create a treasure hunt that leads to your "base".. by the time you all solved it, it would be too late >:D mwuahahaha

10. @BaronBattleBread Top of the food chain huh? just cause you're the most aggressive group you know about?
    You remain because we let you remain ;)

if you want excitment, i could always create a treasure hunt that leads to your "base".. by the time you all solved it, it would be too late >:D mwuahahaha

aboose

11. -image-
    Rehashed Post Anyone?

12. @R4iscool1 -image-

Seriously Lmao. Where are you guys getting this stuff? I love the anime reference I just finished this one.

13. Just when I think I understand memes, stuff like this happens

14. @SharpSerac 1. We're pretty fucking smart. I'm talking above average IQ here fellas we are not to be underestimated here.

2. We don't make dumb decisions unlike a lot of other factions (you know who I'm talking about) who just let any old person join the faction.

3. We have a signature process for allowing people to join, and this is guaranteed to weed out any moles. Maybe you lesser factions should take a page out of our book sometime? We are, after all, better than you.

4. We're all pretty damn close to each other, the same cannot be said for you lesser factions. You can't be treating your members like children and garbage, just doesn't work out like that my buckos.

5. We are widely recognized and accepted as not only the richest faction, but also the most powerful faction on CraftyMynes objectively making us the best faction.

6. I am the chief strategist for Team Eye and make many, if not all of the tactical decisions on behalf of my team.

7. Finally, the biggest reason that Team Eye has been so successful is the fact that no one is smart enough to oppose us. You just don't have the mental capabilities to ever go toe to toe with us and ever hope to win.

Hopefully this helps all you weaker factions to maybe get stronger in the future, it's lonely here up at the top of the food chain, we want some excitement in our lives!

its fucking annoying can you stop it

15. Edited 6 years ago by sirchristopher10

@SharpSerac 1. We're pretty fucking smart. I'm talking above average IQ here fellas we are not to be underestimated here.

cough cough (4. We're all pretty damn close to each other, the same cannot be said for you lesser factions. You can't be treating your members like children and garbage, just doesn't work out like that my buckos.) cough cough choke choke ded

Team eye has a point for some reason (thats something new)

16. "We are pretty fucking smart. I'm talking about above average IQ-..."

PPPPPFFFFFFFFFTTTT

17. Edited 6 years ago by Chilled_Chaos

I don't know why but when Sherac says "I'm talking about an above average IQ here fellas" it just makes me cringe because I instantly think of Rick and Morty haha. It sounds like he's trying to make it obvious he's joking, but yeah it is important to have people who don't make dumb decisions.

18. -image- heh

19. @_Yul -image- heh

That's because players don't like raiders and griefers.

20. Minions ruined Team Eye

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!