1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Carl_Sagan1

Hello guys and girls I just finished this model and i'm excited because it's the best one i have done so far and i'm improving. I know it has nothing to do with Minecraft but im just excited. :) Hope you like it.

2. Very cool fan ^^

3. @Anialis Very cool fan ^^

I'm glad you like it! ^^

4. I used to do things like that too. But like tanks and combat aircrafts.

5. I’d say I’m a fan

6. Very interesting design. Is it for a video game or a IRL design. To be honest I think its good enough to be submitted to a company as a new fan design to be made and sold in most home improvement stores. You should seriously consider patenting the look and then try submitting to companies. there are serveral online places for new inventions that help with this sorta thing.

7. I'd definitely want that in my room

8. @humfrydog Very interesting design. Is it for a video game or a IRL design. To be honest I think its good enough to be submitted to a company as a new fan design to be made and sold in most home improvement stores. You should seriously consider patenting the look and then try submitting to companies. there are serveral online places for new inventions that help with this sorta thing.

It's not my original concept, there is a product already out and i just made one like it. thank you very much. i did submit it on a 3d website but under editorial licence. it can be still purchased and used even if it's not my original work. btw what's IRL design?

9. I'm a fan of this

10. *deletes post due to bad pun*

11. I noticed someone moved this to the "show and tell" topic :D i was gonna put it there at first but then i read that's it's only for minecraft stuff hehe.

12. Deleted 2 months ago by banaanzxcvbnm
  13. Dope!

14. thank you thank you! :)

15. Hello, Can you help me with ideas on this? I wanted to make an egg robot at first, but then i changed my mind to a kind of space ship, then i changed back to the egg...i don't know what im doing and i'm stuck, i need some inspiration and critique and guidance please :)
    -image-
    -image-

16. @Carl_Sagan1 PORTAL TURENT

17. I thought about it in the beginning but i don't wanna follow it too much

18. I started working on a Hovercraft inspired by ] @CraftyMyner 's Hovercraft at spawn :) still (WIP)

19. Update -image-
    -image-

20. Some progress

-image-

working on the propeller blades
    -image-

rudders
    -image-
    -image-

reference images
    -image-
    -image-