Random Trivia Kahoot

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Hijacked96

Hello CraftyMynes!

I want to create a Kahoot quiz with completely random trivia. I am aiming to create 50-100 questions for a Kahoot with random trivia. The only problem is that I can't think of that many random questions. So I am asking those on CraftyMynes to help me come up with random trivia questions.

Here are the rules:

1. Your question must be multiple choice. No free response. That's just how Kahoot works.
    2. Make sure that you mark one answer to your question as correct. If you fail to do this, your question will be rejected.
    3. If someone makes a very similar question to yours, one of them will be rejected. So make sure that you come up with a unique trivia question.
    4. You get to decide how difficult your question is. However, make sure that your question is possible to answer without randomly guessing. I also suggest that you don't make it painfully obvious so that it is somewhat challenging.
    5. No subjective/opinionated questions. These questions include questions like "Who is the best candidate for the 2020 presidential election?" or "Which US state is the best to live in?" or "Which tastes better? Coke or Pepsi?" Those will be rejected.
    6. Your question is required to have 2-4 answers total and one correct answer. This means you can do other types of questions such as True or False or a 4-Choice Multiple Choice question.

Forum to submit a question

When I collect enough questions, I will schedule a date and time to host the quiz on my own discord server. The date, time, and server will be announced on another forum post.

2. I will submit a few

3. Nice idea

4. Unfortunately you can only fill out the form once.

5. @Cileklim Nice idea

Thanks. I try to come up with my own ideas for stuff to post on the forums.

@MistakeMade Unfortunately you can only fill out the form once.

That's to make sure that everyone has an opportunity to put in a question with answers. I even said in this post that I will allow people to submit multiple questions if I don't get enough.

6. How many do you have so far?

7. @BaronBattleBread How many do you have so far?

Two as of when I posted this.

8. @Hijacked96 Two as of when I posted this.

That is unacceptable...We need to fix it.

9. @BaronBattleBread That is unacceptable...We need to fix it.

Care to fill out the question forum with a question? That would help me out a lot.

10. baron pressured me into submitting one :^)

11. Edited 6 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

Baron is telling us to entertain this yet this says absolutely nothing about this being about CraftyMynes, this is just your own project with unrelated trivia so I will ignore this by making a post.

Hope you learned your lesson @BaronBattleBread; lay off the nyquil

12. @Blackened_Dawn Baron is telling us to entertain this yet this says absolutely nothing about this being about CraftyMynes, this is just your own project with unrelated trivia do I will ignore this by making a post.

Hope you learned your lesson @BaronBattleBread; lay off the nyquil

Oh snap you're right, I just assumed it was CM-based trivia.

Welp. Sorry @Hijacked96 , feel free to remove my answer, because no one outside CM would know.

13. @NerdieBirdieYT Oh snap you're right, I just assumed it was CM-based trivia.

Welp. Sorry @Hijacked96 , feel free to remove my answer, because no one outside CM would know.

Just because it isn't CM-Based trivia doesn't mean that you can't submit CM-based questions. However, I do encourage everyone to make trivia questions outside of CraftyMynes.

14. Edited 6 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

@Hijacked96 Just because it isn't CM-Based trivia doesn't mean that you can't submit CM-based questions. However, I do encourage everyone to make trivia questions outside of CraftyMynes.

The title should be Random trivia, not CraftyMynes Random Trivia, because it implies it's about the server, which was my initial thought when I glazed it over real quick last night

(ps-moved to off topic)

15. @MistakeMade Unfortunately you can only fill out the form once.

Try making more questions now.

16. How many are currently submitted

17. Edited 6 years ago by Hijacked96

@MistakeMade How many are currently submitted

Also: The reason why I made you confirm that you selected a correct answer was so that you would go back and say "correct" next to them. For all of the questions you put in, none of them said correct. Looks like I got a lot of rejected questions.

18. @Hijacked96 I put correct on all my questions, you must be talking of someone else. I've only sent one I didn't send anymore yet.

19. @MistakeMade @Hijacked96 I put correct on all my questions, you must be talking of someone else. I've only sent one I didn't send anymore yet.

Is this you?
    -image-

20. @Hijacked96 No

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!