Scan Official Faction Application!

1. 5 years ago

Hello! I am a new player to the server as you may know, with only 400k ticks. However, I have made some friends on my small journey so far.

Me and glock2004 have been talking, and we are proud to present our faction: SCAN!

Scan is a fun faction where we raid others, grief other plots, and share a lot of laughs!
    Scan is all about building friendships and trust with other faction members, and having a lot of fun!

So, why is scan better then every other faction? Scan isn't focused on one topic, we have people from literally everywhere who can do literally everything.

SCAN FORUM: https://goo.gl/forms/JdViiQwldUisLdq43

BUILDERS WANTED.

2. Edited 5 years ago by j____a____r____d

@zacowboi Scan is a fun faction where we raid others, grief other plots, and share a lot of laughs!

this sounds oddly familiar

-image-
    -image-

3. @deyahruhd this sounds oddly familiar

huh bringing up team eye, hmm? shows how ignorant people can be.
    shows what the best faction is too.

4. Description seems unique to me. Best of luck to you and your faction (:

5. Edited 5 years ago by j____a____r____d

@zacowboi huh bringing up team eye, hmm? shows how ignorant people can be.

dont kid urself bucko

6. Damn look at this team eye ripoff faction that will never even size up to the og's. I wonder what will happen first, your faction burning itself to the ground, or us doing it for you. Either way, one is bound to happen

7. We are not trying to be like team eye we want to be a different and frienly faction.

8. @zacowboi huh bringing up team eye, hmm? shows how ignorant people can be.

I think the word you're looking for in this case would be arrogant

9. Scan the team eye recruit group where the weak are exposed and strong brought into the fold. Team Eye is not quitting they are expanding with minor league farm team.

10. So this faction ey? Meh

11. Enjoy my twitch link spam : )

12. @deyahruhd this sounds oddly familiar

-image-
    -image-

This might be my new favorite post on the forums.

or Sign Up to reply!