1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by Brentark

Tables!

I think it would be cool if the Forum could add an option for users to add and edit tables in their posts. I don't know if this is feasible for whoever manages the forum but It would make forum posts involving shops, trading, pricing, and any general set of data, a lot more visually pleasing.

With a little bit of cell border manipulation things like this would be possible:
    Top is before tables - Bottom is after tables
    -image-

2. Cool idea! Not sure if it's possible on the forums, but there's always the option of linking to a chart outside the forums.

3. just make it yourself :P, it's way simplier than making it in the fora

4. You can draft something up in paint, just like you did, and if you're skilled enough, make it look really nice too.

5. <table>
    <tr>
      <td>do</td>
      <td>you</td>
      <td>mean</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
      <td>something</td>
      <td>like</td>
      <td>this?</td>
    </tr>
    </table>
  6. that did something completely different than i'd expected, i'll stay silent

7. Lol

8. Code tags are to stop the forum from parsing and applying styles to your text

9. I'm working on something

Would you want BBCode style "

[tr][td]" or something else like csv

[table]
    Heading1,heading2,heading3
    Item1,item2,item3
    Item4,item5,item6

10. i personally would prefer "[table][tr][td]", with [th] and the like included as well

11. Edited 5 years ago by CraftyMyner

Added!

Item Price Unit
    Dirt 20 Diamonds Stack
    Brick 10 Diamond Blocks Item
    Gold 3 Diamonds Stack
    Unbreaking III, Prot V Boots 1 Diamond Item

12. sweet!

13. one stack of dirt for twenty diamonds? what a steal!

14. Great

15. @Fingerbib one stack of dirt for twenty diamonds? what a steal!

nah, that 90 diamonds for one brick deal is even better. i need to make a huge factory/warehouse and i have all of these useless diamond blocks just collecting dust

16. @deyahruhd nah, that 90 diamonds for one brick deal is even better. i need to make a huge factory/warehouse and i have all of these useless diamond blocks just collecting dust

god true

17. So, anyone using these tables y’all asked for?

18. Please don't necropost

19. @CraftyMyner So, anyone using these tables y’all asked for?

This aint it chief. ServerKart was better.

20. @Eisa_Non This aint it chief. ServerKart was better.

I loved it when I had to clean up 450 posts from when a disgruntled player got a hold of the naughty words keyboard.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!