The future of CraftyMynes!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

Is 1.13 changing textures too? Or is that 1.14?

3. dont think 1.13 will change textures, no

4. Though there is the wip textures avaliable though

5. @sciencedude22 Will the current map be available for download after the reset?

Like all resets, I will be selling bases on the store to download as single player. The map is way too big to setup for easy download (about 250gb) and making single player worlds is time consuming, but for those who want their base it will be available.

6. With the possibility of better performance, will you consider increasing the mob cap and/or the render distance?

7. @iwarriiori With the possibility of better performance, will you consider increasing the mob cap and/or the render distance?

The mob cap I can’t change but we can test a higher render distance.

8. A higher render distance sounds neat, maybe up it to 7 or 9?

9. i wonder if those lazy chunks have been dealt with - if i understand it correctly they are part of the problem with mobs spawning or lack of it

10. -image-

11. @Blackened_Dawn -image-

Just to be clear, that's anywhere from now until July 31st. Released BY the end of July doesn't mean released AT the end of July. They worded that horribly

12. @GrandpaCarl00 A higher render distance sounds neat, maybe up it to 7 or 9?

We will have to see, they did make a lot of improvements but they also added a huge amount of new resource intensive features.

13. Will RTP range be possibly extended since the border is twice the size now?

14. Actually, I like the current RTP zone, it could be a bit smaller though. The larger it is, the harder it is to explore for stuff

15. Team Eye gonna get the egg again @SharpSerac?

16. @_Confederacy_ Team Eye gonna get the egg again @SharpSerac?

Say no more

17. @GrandpaCarl00 Will RTP range be possibly extended since the border is twice the size now?

It might start smaller and then grow a bit as the area gets more used.

18. @Blackened_Dawn -image-

I am very happy about this

then again it's mojang so i shouldn't keep my hopes up lol, it's like Elon time

19. @CodyJProductions I am very happy about this

then again it's mojang so i shouldn't keep my hopes up lol, it's like Elon time

It was supposed to be out May 30th at first. They're really late :P

20. @Th3GreenGamer It was supposed to be out May 30th at first. They're really late :P

I know but I was expecting like "before the year is over"

21. .

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!