The future of CraftyMynes!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by AwesomeCreeper50

@Blackened_Dawn We will not be transferring any scoreboard values other than rankings

I'm more asking if any ticks previously collected will still be valid if there are plans to apply for staff-image-
    Sorry for my poor wording.

3. It's up to you to remember your ticks from previous maps, as has been previous standards. You include earlier ticks in your application

4. Thanks

5. We will also be changing to a time based online system ex. Seconds, minutes, hours

6. @CraftyMyner You should change it so that it doesn't just divide the tick count by 20 to get the seconds, since when the server has a low TPS due to lag, it makes the tick count severely inaccurate, thereby affecting second count as well. Instead, you should track when players log in and log out, and calculate the difference between those two times, and add that to the player's second count. Although implementing this idea as-is would result in a player needing to relog to check the refreshed time played, you could make it so that it also refreshes when people type ticks? in the chat to solve this issue.

7. Edited 5 years ago by MisterReco

-image-

Good news! 1.13 comming July 18th!
    I guess if there are no issues the server could be up and running in the 19th-20th, right?

8. You guys can take ur time xD lol I hope mojang is slow so I can get back in time to see it xD

9. @MisterReco -image-

Good news! 1.13 comming July 18th!
    I guess if there are no issues the server could be up and running in the 19th-20th, right?

It's funny how they said it's gonna be released by the end of July and here we are...18th of July.
    That's in the middle of July. Make up your mind Mojang you nutjob. xD

10. @iDogeTwinkie It's funny how they said it's gonna be released by the end of July and here we are...18th of July.
    That's in the middle of July. Make up your mind Mojang you nutjob. xD

I think they said they were aiming to have it out by the end of the month. Meaning it could come out tomorrow or on the 31st. Unless I misread something.

11. @AwesomeCreeper50 I think they said they were aiming to have it out by the end of the month. Meaning it could come out tomorrow or on the 31st. Unless I misread something.

We'll wait till 18th and see what happens :D

12. Crap, i'll be on vacation the 18th, i won't have my PC.

13. As long as nothing comes up, we should be releasing on the 18th/19th.

14. @CraftyMyner will the tp to the nether roof for vip players still be there?

15. @greanprowler101 @CraftyMyner will the tp to the nether roof for vip players still be there?

No, but you can use one of your homes to set your own.

16. @Stone__Warrior @CraftyMyner You should change it so that it doesn't just divide the tick count by 20 to get the seconds, since when the server has a low TPS due to lag, it makes the tick count severely inaccurate, thereby affecting second count as well. Instead, you should track when players log in and log out, and calculate the difference between those two times, and add that to the player's second count. Although implementing this idea as-is would result in a player needing to relog to check the refreshed time played, you could make it so that it also refreshes when people type ticks? in the chat to solve this issue.

I was thinking about this but I would rather it tickes so that it lines up with the ingame stats page. For the time being, I will prbably just leave it as ticks and make a function to calculate out the fancy time. If I want to, I can go back and scan the logs to get players play time.

17. @CraftyMyner so i will be able to get on the nether roof? It wasnt allowed unless we used the tp on last map.

18. @greanprowler101 @CraftyMyner so i will be able to get on the nether roof? It wasnt allowed unless we used the tp on last map.

You will be able, and allowed. The only way to get up to the roof that is banned is breaking bedrock. Enderpearling and minecarting is allowed.

19. @greanprowler101 It was always allowed o.O who said it wasnt?

20. I remember hearing back in 1.8 that it was not allowed

21. Edited 5 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

I'm not up to date on the topic but are applying spawn eggs from craftycrates to spawners disabled?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!