1. 5 years ago

With the current system, you would need to have a forum account (and I have been informed, that account must be VIP as well) to be able to do a secret TPA. What I am suggesting is adding a tpahere command to request someone to teleport to you. This would allow people with alts to get them to a location without them being exposed to other players, as of right now your alt would need to have VIP to be protected.

I believe this should be added both in game and on the control panel, for convenience

2. @SharpSerac With the current system, you would need to have a forum account (and I have been informed, that account must be VIP as well) to be able to do a secret TPA. What I am suggesting is adding a tpahere command to request someone to teleport to you. This would allow people with alts to get them to a location without them being exposed to other players, as of right now your alt would need to have VIP to be protected.

I believe this should be added both in game and on the control panel, for convenience

Im working on it, the logic is not quite as simple as tpa.

or Sign Up to reply!