Hi Crafty, a humble request now that Optifine 1.13.1 is here

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by XenialJesse

Hi Crafty & everyone, enjoying the raid-happy vanilla funs. :)

With the 1.13.1 Optifine preview now available, I was wondering if the guys at CraftyMynes would consider holding off on a 1.13.2 server update (if/when that happens) until Optifine also reaches 1.13.2.

The perks are so great even if the preview still has a few bugs. It was a little heartbreaking when Crafty went to 1.13.1 after about a week of Optifine 1.13, and having to lose the handheld light, zoom, and dropping lit torches again.

I know it depends on several things but cheers if it gets some consideration either way.

(For those interested, the latest preview has fixed the visible seams issue and the log texture alignment. In the default skin everything looks fine, but in the BDCraft skin I use some scrub and leaves are still greyscale.)

2. +1 from me

3. @Xenial_Jesse Hi Crafty & everyone, enjoying the raid-happy vanilla funs. :)

With the 1.13.1 Optifine preview now available, I was wondering if the guys at CraftyMynes would consider holding off on a 1.13.2 server update (if/when that happens) until Optifine also reaches 1.13.2.

The perks are so great even if the preview still has a few bugs. It was a little heartbreaking when Crafty went to 1.13.1 after about a week of Optifine 1.13, and having to lose the handheld light, zoom, and dropping lit torches again.

I know it depends on several things but cheers if it gets some consideration either way.

(For those interested, the latest preview has fixed the visible seams issue and the log texture alignment. In the default skin everything looks fine, but in the BDCraft skin I use some scrub and leaves are still greyscale.)

The issue here is that the server shows as out of date to all other players which is both confusing and (if there is large performance increases or bug fixes) anti-productive.

It will depend on the compatibility and amount of content in the next update.

or Sign Up to reply!