Cinematic Video is finally here !

1. 5 years ago

The video is finally here ! Feel free to share it around and I hope you all enjoy this short cinematic video !

2. Abssolutely fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyed this video.

3. I can count the FPS on my fingers

4. @AnonymousPlayer I can count the FPS on my fingers

You have half a finger?

5. A wonderful showcase of what this server is about and what it has to offer. Its always impressed me that Craftymynes was able to provide as much freedom as it does to its players, and still allow for such ambitious builds to come about.

6. Even though the fps isn't right up there it's still very well done.

7. @Nysic Even though the fps isn't right up there it's still very well done.

i think the fps makes it cinematic :P

8. Ok, first of all, that was effing awesome, I really enjoyed that! Flattering shots, and the sound track is perfect for it.

9. Thought it was a slideshow at first.

10. Awesome vid! Thanks for doing this! Can't wait for another one. Wish I had some more of my build done so it could have made it. :P Oh well - maybe the next one!

Awesome job! :D

11. Video was done using a low end laptop and a free open source video editing software (Openshot). Transitions and titles were created using Blender. I tried improving the FPS by slowly recording and then accelerating the scene but I could only do so for a couple of them. I did this for fun and enjoyed recording as well as editing the video. Thank you for the positive feedback :D

12. Some great builds displayed but needs more sknup

13. Woah! This is amazing! I love the diversity of builds on this server, I've never been able to see them before. Great work Bgmg!

or Sign Up to reply!