Billyabob’s auto farm shop

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by LeaderSoupreme

Hello there, I’m starting up a small shop. I hope to tp out to your base and will build farms for you I can fully automate and build any farm you need

2. Edited 5 years ago by FieryPhoenix64

Um, what are the prices? I might buy one at some point ;)
    Also does this shop cover mob spawners / grinders?

3. @FieryPhoenix64 Um, what are the prices? I might buy one at some point ;)
    Also does this shop cover mob spawners / grinders?

One diamond block per half hour. And yes

4. @Billyabob One diamond block per half hour. And yes

cant you just work for 4 hours with a simple farm on purpose to earn more? :thinking:

5. @Nicnicnico cant you just work for 4 hours with a simple farm on purpose to earn more? :thinking:

Well it depends how big they want there farm some one could want a huge farm or some one could simply want a small farm because they don’t need much.

6. Could I have have an estimate for a slime farm please? Im happy to help you with it :)

7. TPing someone to your base is a huge liability. Trust no one.

8. I would say that someone could have him make multiple farms at an offsite location (not the players actual base) and only use it for farming purposes

9. @SadFeeling I would say that someone could have him make multiple farms at an offsite location (not the players actual base) and only use it for farming purposes

That’s a good idea

10. Also a peaceful rank as suggest by FeiryPhoneix would be a great help to my busines you should check his idea out

or Sign Up to reply!