Community VIP Gifting System Idea

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by CraftyMyner

Please see latest posts!

https://forum.craftymynes.com/8451-community-piggy-bank

https://www.gofundme.com/rock-climbing-girl

OK lets have some fun. I started a go fund me account to give away VIP accounts to defaults, we will nominate players and donate to the page. when we have enough funds i will buy them the VIP in their in-game name. to get things started I will donate the first $5.00 to get it rolling.
    The first player on the list has been nominated as : : TertianDrip609

2. Edited 4 years ago by CraftyMyner

Apparently the lowest amount allowed is $5.00 i don't know if can change that or if its a go fund me thing. this is my first ever go fund me campaign. I suppose you could send money via paypal to my email humfrydog11@gmail.com if you wish to donate less as a option and when it reaches 5 dollars in total i will transfer it to the go fund me account. To the staff of craftymynes let me know if this somehow violates a rule and i can stop ASAP.

3. damn, thats actually a nice idea!

4. @humfrydog Apparently the lowest amount allowed is $5.00 i don't know if can change that or if its a go fund me thing. this is my first ever go fund me campaign. I suppose you could send money via paypal to my email humfrydog11@gmail.com if you wish to donate less as a option and when it reaches 5 dollars in total i will transfer it to the go fund me account. To the staff of craftymynes let me know if this somehow violates a rule and i can stop ASAP.

I am all for this, great way to help out players who can't purchase ranks and help the server too!

5. Out of curiosity, how would one go about getting them selves nominated for a VIP rank?

6. Be a regular player get to know some MVP players establish yourself as a real player not a Alt account. AND Hopefully someone will nominate you. Personally i would say your close to being nominated.

7. CraftyMyner , Are you able to change the donating for a friend option to allow me to donate for several players at once?

8. Tertian became a vip before we reached 15 USD, now there is 0 in gufundme. who became vip? @humfrydog

9. @Nicnicnico gufundme

Last time I checked my initial 5 dollars was all that was in there. I will check tonight. Also please nominate our next default. SO far Zaper8, EaterBunny, OwlDoctor and Riffraff have been suggested. I THINK Zaper8 is the front runner. We need more regular players input.

10. @JKELLER4000 CraftyMyner , Are you able to change the donating for a friend option to allow me to donate for several players at once?

If you would like to donate a full or partial VIP for a friendplease do just message me whom your donating for.

11. @humfrydog We need more regular players input.

I nominate @Billyabob :)

12. to avoid any confusion. I want to add that I donated for Tertian.

13. @humfrydog Last time I checked my initial 5 dollars was all that was in there. I will check tonight. Also please nominate our next default. SO far Zaper8, EaterBunny, OwlDoctor and Riffraff have been suggested. I THINK Zaper8 is the front runner. We need more regular players input.

me and alarm donated, now there is none

14. I remember when I first started setting it up the go Fund Me site itself generated a weird TIP box donation space and I really.had to pay attention not to tip the.stupid site
    Please check your home accounts/credit card receipts to verify. I will check after i get home from work tonight. As of today I personally have removed zero dollars. I will look into this ASAP, just can't do it from work computer network.

15. Please hold off on donating until I sort out the missing funds issue. If you truly did donate to this fund please private message me. I verified with my bank that my 5 dollar donation was in fact sent to the campaign however it still shows zero funds. I have contacted Go fund Me via email (only option) and I am awaiting response. I hope to have this resolved as fast as possible.

16. Well it was a good idea i think but something went wrong. its been frozen by go fund me and may end up costing me money out of pocket. so I guess we will need to find another way to gift defaults.

17. @humfrydog Well it was a good idea i think but something went wrong. its been frozen by go fund me and may end up costing me money out of pocket. so I guess we will need to find another way to gift defaults.

Yeah it wouldnt let me donate on gofund me so i just used the pay pal did you recieve that

18. I will check my account

19. @javonjw Yeah it wouldnt let me donate on gofund me so i just used the pay pal did you recieve that

refunded

20. @humfrydog refunded

I was not asking for a refund just wanted to know if you recieved it, but just use paypal i think its easy and if you are going to use paypal i will donate again.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!