Box O' Books [Cheap Enchantment Books]

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by Zaper8

Welcome to Box O' Books!
    We sell Shulkers full of random enchantment books at incredibly low prices!
    These Boxes come in two variates: The Box O' Books and the Box O' Curses

Boxes

Box O' Books : 2 Diamond Blocks
    In Stock [13]

Box O' Curses : 1 Diamond Block
    In Stock [0]

[Notes]
    The Box O' Books will not contain any cursed books, these will be found exclusively in the Box O' Curses.
    Cursed Books found in the Box O' Curses may have other enchantments on them other then only curses.

[Customer Reviews]

@Nicnicnico A&C Investments: Confirmed - books are completely random with a ton of nice books per box.
    10/10

@FieryPhoenix64 These are so good! I got one recently, there were a load of eff 4s, a few protections, infinity, flame, and a load more good enchants. There was even a mending! 10/10. This will be funding my new gawd pick :D

2. New Cheaper Prices: 32 Diamonds Now 18 Diamonds for 27 Random Enchantment books.

3. I might buy some soon :)

4. @FieryPhoenix64 I might buy some soon :)

Please do, I need customers to verify that they are indeed just random books, and not random trash books I'm trying to scam to players.

5. A&C Investments: Confirmed - books are completely random with a ton of nice books per box.
    10/10

6. @Nicnicnico A&C Investments: Confirmed - books are completely random with a ton of nice books per box.
    10/10

Thank you Nicnicnico for your purchase.

7. These are so good! I got one recently, there were a load of eff 4s, a few protections, infinity, flame, and a load more good enchants. There was even a mending! 10/10. This will be funding my new gawd pick :D

8. Box O' Books will no longer contain cursed books, these have been moved to there own box, the Box O' Curses which is selling for 1 Diamond Block per Box.

It should be noted that we don't currently have any Box O' Curses in stock

9. What curses are there? Is it just binding and vanishing?

10. @FieryPhoenix64 What curses are there? Is it just binding and vanishing?

Yup,

or Sign Up to reply!