Had [VIP] earlier today, am now squabble

1. 4 years ago

Hello, a staff member with the username JAKSATTACK told me to post here, and so I am.
    But a few hours ago, I came on the server and found myself rankless, even though I'd purchased VIP previously. With the staff's help, I returned to my VIP rank from the squabble. Now, as I logged on, my rank was missing again, and the command ".fixrank" did nothing to help. Anyone who has executive/moderator power over the ranks, could you please assist? Thank you.

2. Edited 4 years ago by Tez1010

@enderGuy255

Have checked - your rank should come up as VIP when you next come on. If not please let us know.

3. @enderGuy255 Hello, a staff member with the username JAKSATTACK told me to post here, and so I am.
    But a few hours ago, I came on the server and found myself rankless, even though I'd purchased VIP previously. With the staff's help, I returned to my VIP rank from the squabble. Now, as I logged on, my rank was missing again, and the command ".fixrank" did nothing to help. Anyone who has executive/moderator power over the ranks, could you please assist? Thank you.

Hey, trying to fix this for the next guy, did it say anything when you ran ".fixrank"?

4. @CraftyMyner Hey, trying to fix this for the next guy, did it say anything when you ran ".fixrank"?

It said "your rank has been fixed," but it turns out that the issue only occurs at spawn. When I TP away, my rank goes back to normal. Thanks to Tez1010 as well for fixing it yesteday.

PS: Sorry for the late response, I'm in a different time zone and don't check the web during the day.

5. @enderGuy255 It said "your rank has been fixed," but it turns out that the issue only occurs at spawn. When I TP away, my rank goes back to normal. Thanks to Tez1010 as well for fixing it yesteday.

PS: Sorry for the late response, I'm in a different time zone and don't check the web during the day.

Ok good, just wanted to make sure there wasn’t a problem with the system.

6. Take into account that any player at spawn will have a gray name. It does not cancel your rank in any way, it simply indicates that you are in spawn & thus in adventure mode.

7. Thank you all for the information.

or Sign Up to reply!