1. 4 years ago

To my dismay I learned that vote crates are always the same, with the same contents of snowballs and whatnot. It isn't a bad reward per se however knowing that you will always get the same bland ol' crate is a little disheartening.
    I was thinking about how more motivating it could be to change these vote crates up a little bit and making it more randomized, if this is not too much work.
    Examples could be having a pool of different crates with various contents such as a Dye crate filled with either dyes or flowers. Or even a brewing crate with a few materials used for brewing in it. Doesn't have to be overpowered or broken, Maybe only 2-8 of any of the materials. Could even have a food crate. There's quite a few possibilities to be done here that would certainly make voting more lucrative.

2. there's 9 crates, you're just unlucky

3. Well then that's good to know and hear. Ive got the same crate 4 times then. What are the odds of that ...

4. @Aeristacho Well then that's good to know and hear. Ive got the same crate 4 times then. What are the odds of that ...

1/6561 chance get rekt

5. Should be fixed now

or Sign Up to reply!