1. 4 years ago

running around spawn is too slow, especially now that pearls get deleted. i suggest adding a constant speed effect only when in spawn to make getting around easier. speed 2 would be fine, or anything above honestly

2. I don't know, I always thought having no buffs at all at spawn would make the player feel curious and keep exploring the place, I personally don't like easy spots to go and like roaming around, but that's just me, it keeps the server immersive, but that's just me

3. i don't wanna spend a half hour running to a spot across spawn that i should be able to pearl to xd

4. I think having spawn without speed 2 would be better for new players that want to explore spawn without wooshing through everything so fast, it adds a homey feel too :) , the staff put a lot of work and detail into spawn! :D + having your screen zoom out makes me dizzy

5. I might make a pressure plate that will give you a boost in spawn for a little bit...

6. Edited 4 years ago by iwarriiori

@mittins0w0 I think having spawn without speed 2 would be better for new players that want to explore spawn without wooshing through everything so fast, it adds a homey feel too :) , the staff put a lot of work and detail into spawn! :D + having your screen zoom out makes me dizzy

I agree, players should be able to take it all in and enjoy the view while at spawn and a speed boost would prevent that. I think all buffs should be removed along with disabling elytras when at spawn.

7. @iwarriiori I agree, players should be able to take it all in and enjoy the view while at spawn and a speed boost would prevent that. I think all buffs should be removed along with disabling elytras when at spawn.

Not only that, but if you accidentally throw a pearl while going to spawn, these pearls should be deleted as well. They prevent players from marveling at the beauty of spawn since the pearls will teleport them away from spawn, which is not what they wanted.

8. @iwarriiori I agree, players should be able to take it all in and enjoy the view while at spawn and a speed boost would prevent that. I think all buffs should be removed along with disabling elytras when at spawn.

I personally dont agree with that last part about the elytras since i enioy going up high amongst the air balloons and gazing down at the beauty of spawn :)

9. @mittins0w0 I personally dont agree with that last part about the elytras since i enioy going up high amongst the air balloons and gazing down at the beauty of spawn :)

But you're going too fast, you can't enjoy how beautiful spawn is. Disable elytras.

10. Edited 4 years ago by mittins0w0

@iwarriiori But you're going too fast, you can't enjoy how beautiful spawn is. Disable elytras.

noo :( not my wings, bzz bzz

11. they need to give u speed 255 at spawn it would help everyone

12. I'm afraid speed at spawn would also have an impact at the parkour tent, unless that area could be excluded from the effect

13. Edited 4 years ago by GibsonAxe

@DonCake I'm afraid speed at spawn would also have an impact at the parkour tent, unless that area could be excluded from the effect

Thats not of much matter its just there to get you to the real parkour,however i do know that there are a few who get bothered by the fov change.I don't see a real need for it tbh you have warps to all the loacations with a function at spawn and if you really want it just brew some up theyre rather easy.

or Sign Up to reply!