1. 4 years ago

I built this in a personal creative world. I don't know if this is the appropriate place to put this, if not, lmk and I'll move it. Anyway, I modded the heck out of MC and built this monstrosity of a beast. It is a fully automated crop farm built in the style of Aperture Laboratories. It makes wheat, carrots, potatoes, beetroot, pumpkin, melon, cane, and some meats. If anyone would like to make a video of yourself exploring this nightmare, I'd be delighted to give you the world and the texture packs. It's a pile of organized chaos, and the train station facilitates comprehensive navigation, but getting lost is still inevitable. You won't need any mods to run it, but the texture packs are crucial, otherwise it looks like a funhouse of horrors. Here's a few pics, but rest assured, this doesn't capture the depth of the facility.

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

Hope you enjoyed it!

2. Wow it's truly remarkable a feat of engineering

3. @Louis_Vuitton Wow it's truly remarkable a feat of engineering

An unwritten rule of forums like this is that you shouldn't necropost. It happens. Just something to keep in mind for the future.

4. What is necropost?

5. @Louis_Vuitton What is necropost?

Necroposting is posting on old threads that have already died.

6. Oh is it bad?

7. @Louis_Vuitton Oh is it bad?

It just goes against forum etiquette. It's not bad when it's just a few posts, but it can saturate the top of the page with dead threads.

8. Ahh I see why its bad

9. I should have bought stock in this company when it was still a start up. I remeber it well a guy with a shovel , 2 cats and a dream. You gotta love Capitalism and Freedom great job my friend!

10. Capitalism is beautiful

or Sign Up to reply!