The Collections Thread!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

holy fking pistol sword, does that actually fire? :D

3. Edited 8 years ago by Venetorem

hehehe, i'm waiting for someone to pull a gun on me, and i just pull that bitch out
    but sadly no. my brother's a welder, so he an i might try to make it work xp

4. i would have to reforge the blade too, the tip curves up and blocks the bullet path

5. Speaking of knives, I've added a new member to my collection of blades...
    -image-
    -image-
    A bowie knife with Damascus steel

6. @silverstorm20 thought you'd like it lol =P

7. @Venetorem hehehe, i'm waiting for someone to pull a gun on me, and i just pull that bitch out
    but sadly no. my brother's a welder, so he an i might try to make it work xp

I know of a knifemaker who makes a knife with a gun on it, would take a while to dig the site out though

8. @BoneChi11er that's ****ing spiffy dude i'm 2jealous4u

9. My mom has a friend who makes her own blades herself, granted they're knives like these (which are fucking awesome, might I add) but she works hard on them. I just love seeing all the collections on here, including the knives!

10. @MasaruCyri My mom has a friend who makes her own blades herself, granted they're knives like these (which are fucking awesome, might I add) but she works hard on them. I just love seeing all the collections on here, including the knives!

My uncle makes knives too, ive also started dabbling into it (first one is getting close to being ready to try hardening)

or Sign Up to reply!