Green's Staff (Re)Application

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by The_Green_Gamer

IGN: OtherGreenGamer

Time zone: Newfoundland, again odd I know

Strengths: I am very mature for my age, As I find major immaturity distasteful. I try not to be TOO serious. I'm VERY active. I rarely am upset or angry at trolls or jerks and etc. but I do find them annoying. I constantly welcome and help new players and put in chat links for people that need them. When I have the time I clear around spawn and help out staff. I'm also a decent redstoner, not the best but decent.

Weaknesses: I suck at PVP and I'm pretty bad at building. I sometimes get distracted with building, digging and stuff irl but this is rare and brief. Periodically I may be gone for a few days (Ex. Exams in June) for irl and personal reasons. Another thing is, Until I am needed to; I probably won't be on TS as I do not feel comfortable with speaking to (What are somewhat) strangers.

Why you are applying: I'll state again, I have an interest in helping people, which is probably me being Canadian but I digress.
    I'd love to be staff as I feel I could help more than just trying to moderate chat without much influence. I could also be a useful asset as I have hacked before and know how hackers think. I have been admin and mod on 2 other servers, but they've both been taken down (Which is why I started playing here actually) .TL:DR I think I'd be more useful as staff than just a player.

Time played/Ticks: The_Green_Gamer: Well over 10 mil total. OtherGreenGamer: 6.8 million ticks (Exactly 6825035 ticks or 94.79 hours)

Custom note: As for the age restrict: I feel that my maturity and morals far outweigh my age and I hope you guys feel the same.
    As for the ban: If you have not noticed already, I have more than learned from my mistakes and have never even dared to look back.
    But if this is not possible to forgive then I understand. But I also assure you I won't hack again, on any server, ever.
    I hope (Again) to get accepted. -Green

P.S Please remember only staff is allowed to reply.

or Sign Up to reply!