Edited 8 years ago by Fluxated

In Game Name: Fluxated

Reason for Ban: Chat violation

Why I should be banned: Real quick; Attempting again due to being informed my previous appeal was "insincere" and "the most poorly written thing on this forum".
I believe I should be unbanned for my conviction because I have reviewed the evidence that I, myself, posted to the forum for a "laugh/troll" with friends. I admit after copious amounts of flak from members of this community that my comments in chat were indeed out of line and although my indirective comments (that I thought were of no harm) did indeed cause grief for member/s SPECIFICALLY MasaruCyri. My comments were in no way made to abuse or berate MasaruCyri for what I have just today come to be informed of that MasaruCyri identifies as a female not a male. I apologise sincerely to both the admin team and MasaruCyri herself as I did not even stop to evaluate and think of a deeper issue my comments may have made, call me simpleminded. After reviewing what I have said and what feedback has been sent my way I believe my attitude towards "trolling and abuse" is no more and I am of a more refined and "cooler" minecrafter. I wish to return to CraftyMynes at the soonest possible time and I hope that I am given the opportunity to prove myself as a reformed minecrafter and citizen of CraftyMynes. I also would like to state that how can one learn from their poor choices if not given a second chance, how does anyone grow as an individual? AGAIN I would also like to STRICTLY apologise to Nysic as I disgust him as a person and I wish to make good on this comment and make up for my wrong doings. Please allow me the opportunity to show that I will not be "abusive" and break CraftyMyne rules.