Edited last year by soufien

hi team,

my ingame name is soufien

soufien's ban appeal reason : x raying

What i did was wrong, Im a dumb greedy brat who wants diamonds instead of working hard like the rest of the sever. I know what i did was wrong and i have let down my whole team by betraying the sever rules which is beyond unacceptable. I wanted to be part of this amazing sever, the community was generous, kind and overall brilliant. I was really looking forward on becoming an active smp member. I love this sever so much and i have only been playing for 2 days. The amount of joy i have had during this sever is immense but unfortunately i have let down my friend who was also playing this sever and he is so disapointed in me. Im truly sorry and i hope u forgive me and trust i wont do anything as bad as this again. There was a bug which took away all of my items and when my friend contacted a mod about it as i did not have any proof as a result, i wrongly decided to take matters into my own hands. Again i completly understand what i did was completley out of order and i can assure you it will never happen again.I also struggle with ADHD which makes it harder to hold back the temptation which may be haunting me at said time so.