Adamblakely2's staff application

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: adamblakely2

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone

Strengths: I would say one of my major strength is being able to get back on my feet after most thing like being raided, killed or greifed. Also I think (hope) I have made some really good friends with the mods/helpers an admins, as I do talk to everyone either on TS or in game, lastely another one of my strengths is I try to be compassionate to other people when I see them getting killed a lot or they keep asking for basic stuff in chat and nobody is helping them

Weaknesses: I do tend to trust people that I shouldn't and I and up getting screwed over, but usually I keep my cool and just laugh about it and move on with my next task, I am not the most "tech savvy" when it comes to minecraft such as getting logs or using mods (not to cheat I'm talking optifine or shaders or texture packs)

Why you are Applying: I am applying because I feel is the only way I can give back after all the things people have done for me, from someone donating on my behalf with out my knowledge, to getting nominated for vip+ twice (Thanks Cellexya and Blackend_Dawn). Also I would like to be a bigger part of the community helping people getting started or helping people get back on their feet after being raided or whatever.

Time Played on CraftyMynes
    (ticks): 1.9 (21726258)
    (ticks): 1.8 (4404935)
    (Total): (26,131,193)

Custom Note: I never thought I would get my nerves up to actually go through with this, but here we go, I never expected to find this server and all the lovely people that I have had great interaction with on a daily basis. The only reason why I started playing minecraft after about a year was because of this server, I logged on to minecraft for the first time in over a year and the first server that was on my list was "Craftymynes" so I logged on and got welcomed by like 10+ people, then I found out the server had a TS channel so I hoped on and started talking to everyone like I knew them, I've never had such a good experience in the first 5 min of being on a new server. Last but not least I have to give a huge thanks to Angel_Girl_524, Custard-309 and Dannysharks for letting me join their base at the beginning of 1.9 and bringing me back to this amazing server day and day again :). Thanks for reading have a great day!

or Sign Up to reply!