just_a_penguin's Staff Application

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: just_a_penguin

Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC±00:00)

Strengths: I love helping and making stuff for others and contribute to the chat quite often when people ask questions, or need advice, especially when others ignore them. I always have a positive attitude, and I am always friendly, even when others aren't. I am also dilligent and will show resilience in the face of adversity. Furthermore it is extremly difficult to provoke or anger me, so I won't react rashly or in an irate manner. Lastly I am dedicated to anything I do, and will always follow through with what I've said I will do.

Weaknesses: While my general building skills are decent, I am not proficient in my knowledge of redstone and other contraptions. Also I am not on every single day, so I see why that may be a problem. Furthermore I have multiple health conditions( I'd rather not go into detail) which may impair me at random times during playing on the server, but I should be back to normal about 10 minutes after.

Why Am I Applying?: I haven't been playing too long on the server, however, I do find it to be much better than all servers out there, and this is the only server I spend my time on. I also have found great friends on here and I thought it would be a good way to give back to them, to everyone else, and the whole server, despite the relatively small amount of time I have been here. Another reason is perhaps because I've seen what its like to have no staff on the server, and everyone started spamming, using caps, breaking other rules etc, and I couldn't do anything about it. This partly influences my decision on applying for this role.

Ticks: 3644058

Custom Note (Optional) : I know I have been quite formal and even actually looked up synonyms for words to avoid repeating the same words haha, but a side note is that in-game, I am much more relaxed and don't seem so uptight. Have a great day, and thanks for your time. \^-^/

Katya

or Sign Up to reply!