Jamlbon's Staff Application

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: jamlbon

Time Zone: GMT - UK

Strengths: I always have a positive attitude towards other players and I can help with many enquires any players have both Minecraft (building) or general questions about the server. Also , I am on the server for the majority of my evenings so I am able to help out a lot.

Weaknesses: I often AFK to do other things so I may often miss things in the chat which require input. Once I begin A-Levels (although this isn't for awhile I feel I should mention it ) I may not have a lot of free time so I won't be on the server much.

Why you are Applying: Although I haven't been on the server that long I love it all the friendly players and the helpful team of staff that'd I'd be glad to be a part of. I also believe I can help people on the server much like I was when I first joined after the 1.9 update - as I has stopped playing for a bit and still was unsure of what I was doing.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 1.9 -19907195
    1.8 -5901468
    Total =25808663

Custom Note (optional): I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope you will consider me as a possible candidate to be a Helper.

or Sign Up to reply!