In Game Name: miauzus

Reason for your ban: using xray... aparently

Why should you be unbanned:
I will say as it was and not waste more of yours and my time. I am 26 years old guy who play games (not only MC) to enjoy them, not be the best of the best. The fact I was banned piss me off that I wasnt going to make that ban apeal (after all i was on that server for few hours). I am making one because one of my friends (Quietsheep) is playing mostly on that server now, she invited me here and offer help but I decided to start by myself. After 2 hours of play(i think that could be even longer) all I did on server was mining to get resources for start, manage to get 40 dias and 3 stacks of iron (that I remember) then when I almoust finished and want to smelt all my iron I decided I will mine not far from furnaces I set, and I hit dias ore, unfortunatly for me soon after i hit gravel so i change place to dig (its what I do) and hit another one, then got banned. I didnt even know why until i tried to rejoin. I was suprised and when someone asked whad I did (during punishment or whatever you call it) i just anwser: "idk" because I didnt know at that time. After i try to rejoin to check if i was really banned i found out reason of my ban so I put all the pcs together and well I was shit out of luck.
Btw. I use wireless internet connection so I get constant frezes, that could even moe persuade someone I was using xray.

At the end why I should be unbanned? Well I like to be misjudged and still want to have contact with Quietsheep, but right now its not up to me. Probably it will not change anything but at least I tried Quietsheep ;)