Dannysharks Staff Application

1. 8 years ago

In Game Name: Dannysharks

Time Zone: Ireland GMT +00:00

Strengths: I have a strong sense of morality. I can be funny and humorous and I do everything with a smile and a laugh. I'm honest to a fault and I keep secrets. I try to keep chat calm when it seems like its getting out of hand, or an admin/mod is not on. I help people whenever I can, such as advice or providing protection. I consider myself to be intelligent and observant. I also laugh a lot things off and i tend to be happy and optimistic a lot. I'm also confident in doing what I see as right. I also have a lot of patience

Weaknesses: I sometimes get really distracted by goals I set and I lose track of things. I also sometimes feel invisible, but I rectify that by being more active. My trusting nature has gotten me killed multiple times. I can get annoyed at cocky players, but i wouldn't allow it to effect my judgement.

Why you are Applying: I would like to be in a better position to be able to help other people, and help the server. I love this server and I want to do as much as possible for it. I've spoken to one of the mods about it and they detailed the responsibilities in the staff positions and after that talk I decided to apply for staff. I've been in leadership/Helping positions before and I would love for the opportunity to help the server.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 9418337

or Sign Up to reply!