MagnaOpera Staff Application

1. 7 years ago

MagnaOpera Staff Application

In Game Name: MagnaOpera

Time Zone: GMT

Strengths: Good all round survivalist/ resourcer/ builder/ engineer in game. I have a strong PC and recording software for recording evidence along with the teamspeak. I have never used cheats on this server or any other. Strongly in favor of fair play. I like to think I am on friendly terms with most of the players and staff on the server. I have not betrayed any of the places I have been granted access to. Non destructive to environments I can regenerate areas quickly and legitimately. I also occasionally give out stuff to new players at spawn, I am not too stingy with my ingame resources I have tried to help noobs on the server, with varying degrees of success. I like to think my builds and my mines stand as testament to my legitimacy as a gamer and my investment in the server

Weaknesses: Bad at PVP, so I am nervous and spend little time fixing spawn, although I do from time to time go around and fix griefed builds a little. Occasionally rude. Have never moderated a minecraft server. Will require training.

Why you are Applying: I held off applying for staff for a long time but have decided to for many reasons. I have come to appreciate the robust staffing and rules on the server that enables us to get down to the business of playing SMP vanilla Minecraft without the screaming and the cheating. I have also come to appreciate the hours staff spend online, it seems pretty much 24 hr coverage but some people are staffing at timezones that seem inappropriate, ie extremely late or whilst working. So I thought it only fair that more people from the European timezone should step up top the plate.

I have also come to appreciate how difficult it must be to find mature mods that you can trust not to abuse authority. I'm 30 years old and I can promise you I'm not out ruin anyones game or oppress anyones fun, or gain an unfair advantage in the game. This is an offer to help protect the server that has become my home. Summer is here and the hackers and spammers will be in force. This campingrusher stuff will encourage thousands {millions??} to crack their client. I have the summer off work so I will likely be online more often in the mornings and evenings.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 15,000,000 +

Custom Note (optional): This is an open offer so consider it at your leisure.

Yours Sincerely

MagnaOpera

You need more than 2 millions ticks to apply for staff.

And as for the responses, ONLY authorized STAFF are allowed to answer staff applications. Posting to +1 your friend or approve their application will see your comments removed.

Thank you.

or Sign Up to reply!