Slattern's staff application

1. 7 years ago

In game name: Slattern

Time zone: GMT + 8:00 hours

Strengths: I am very level headed when dealing with many different situations. Whether it has to do with concerned players, new enquiring players or even trolls. I am not easily put down by any form of feedback or disappointments and always try to take any situation at different angles to allow myself to accept and learn from it. I can say that I have been on the server long enough to learn and understand the rules as well as enforce them when necessary. I am part of my school’s first response team and can say that I am confident when working in a team especially when it comes to communicating and being compassionate towards the needs of other players which I feel is very beneficial to the CraftyMynes community. With any issues I encounter, I do not cast it aside and persist on finding a way to solve the issue in the most reasonable manner possible.

Weaknesses: I tend to get overly focused on things that I work on and have so in one way or the other not replied to messages at times but I do eventually catch up to them. I do joke around a little bit even if I may not have known someone for too long but I am serious when needs be. Besides that, I would consider my current time zone to be one of my weaknesses as typically when I am online, there tends to be not too many people on the server at that period of time. I live in pursuit of excellence and that might make me somewhat strict when doing some tasks.

Why am I applying: I have made some good friends with staff and other members of CraftyMynes. This server and its community have been a big part of me for a while now and I figured that this would be the best way to give back to this community. I enjoy helping others and I feel that If i was able to take the position of a helper I could do much more in terms of assisting community members.

Time played on CraftyMynes: 30,435,924

Custom note: This is my second staff application and would hope that this time more consideration would be put into it. Thanks to anyone who has taken their time to read and evaluate this.

Kind Regards,
    Slattern.

or Sign Up to reply!