CodyJProductions Staff (Re)Application

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Pimple_300ping

In Game Name: CodyJProductions

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone, Boston

Strengths: My knowledge of the rules, the server, and most things surrounding it were nearly flawless previous to my small break, and I have seen and understood the changes since I've been back. I'm also pretty familiar with most everyone on staff, which is good in an environment like this. I also see my past experience as a strength. Having been helper, I have learned how to handle situations at hand. I am also back to being active once again.

Weaknesses: My age... While I do feel as though I have the maturity needed for the position, on paper I still do not exactly fit the mold. I also have a habit of joking around.. a lot.

Why you are Applying: Having loved my time as staff previously, I'm interested in being involved once again. Being able to make small differences and help the community in the small ways I could was very rewarding, and I would love being able to enjoy that once again. I also loved working with the beautiful people that belong to the CraftyMynes' staff, and helping the wonderful players on the server.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 6,965,035 (and quickly rising)
    (1.8: 60+ Million)

Custom Note (optional): I'm back and ready for action... if you want me to be :)

or Sign Up to reply!