Banned for fly

1. 7 years ago

Name: tomtrickyminer
    Reason why you were banned: Fly Hacks

I chose to use an x-ray hack at first because my first base was raided within a short period of time from setting it up and was very annoyed at the fact that this had happened. As many other players on the server, I grafted and spent several hours on my base, which I was proud of.
    Like I already said, my base was x-rayed within about a week; I knew it was x-rayed because someone had dug down into my staircase which lead to the surface (which was covered up well).
    Because I was angry with this, I chose to install a hacked client, which consisted of only an x-ray and a fly hack (I wasn't aware of the fly hack on my client but still used it). Anyway, as soon as I installed the client, I wanted revenge on the person that x-rayed by base so I explored the lands for hours, finding nothing but a few noob bases.
    I thought that since someone else was using a hacked client, it would only be fair if I used one, which I admit, it very immature of me. This is the first time I have hacked and do not wish to hack in the future, as I know the consequences. I love playing this server and the community is great.
    I'm sorry for what I did and wish to be unbanned as I will stop hacking from this day on,
    yours faithfully,

tomtrickyminer

2. Denied.

Zero tolerance for hacks on the server. Two wrongs dont make a right.
    Have fun on other servers

Rylee

or Sign Up to reply!