Tbeeb's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: Tbeeb

Reason for your ban: "Banned by Operator"

Why should you be unbanned: Rather more, why should I be banned? I have not been given a valid reason for my ban. No offences have been commited by me and if so (which they most definitely haven't) then why on earth would they not be made clear to me? Surely being "banned by an operator" cannot be a justifiable statement. If that's how the "Number 1 vanilla server" works then I am confused. I've played this server for a few days and really enjoyed it as everything seemed fair and just. However I log in today to play and see I am banned by an operator and I know for a fact I haven't abused chat rules as I barely chat and I know for a fact that I don't use cheat clients and haven't breached any of the rules I accepted when I joined the server.

For the record, if this appeal fails then let it be known to anyone who views this appeal that you have failed to justify your actions and I have been denied the right to play and enjoy a Minecraft server the same way that everyone else on the server does. On the contrary if you can indeed justify your actions then any evidence of me breaching the rules should be brought to the table, as is the standard across many of the Minecraft servers.

Kind Regards
    Tbeeb

or Sign Up to reply!