Edited 8 years ago by Blackfish_

A month ago, blackshop was born in craftymynes. The idea of Blackshop itself came after i realized, we had almost 50 librarians that cover all kind of books. Then, i sell books by books without a fixed price. Sometimes, close friends got discount. But, as the time goes by, i realized that to make Blackshop being a great and reliable shop, i must uphold the profesionalism. I then began to set a price for each books. Provide the same quality service to every customer.

In the long run, there are more and more buyers. I am overwhelmed. Some of buyers even complain why it takes so long to bring their books. From here, i decided to change for good. I build a special room to store all the books in chests. So i don't need to run over the base to buy the books from villagers. Eventually, it makes me deliver the books more FASTER than ever.

Back when the first time i joined CraftyMynes, i still remember in that time, enchanted books is very rare and expensive. Even for a mending, it sold for 12 diamonds each. The one and only cheap books seller that i know in that time is Zabolca. She sells mending for 4 diamonds each. I even bought 10 mending from her to resell it at higher price. Some time later, after we had a bunch of librarians, i decided to sell those book at an AFFORDABLE prices.

Today, Blackshop HQ is getting done. It has an advanced furnace system, automatic brewing station, tnt factory, and a larger, well-organized books storage. Blackshop HQ allows us to sell EVERYTHING (not only books), FAST and CHEAP.

Introducing, Blackshop HQ

-image-

-image-

-image-

At this moment, we updated the price too. Fixed unfair convertion issue, overpriced, added new item for sale (blocks and potions), etc.

-image-

-image-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chat me in game for the catalog.

Any idea and suggestion will help us to improve our shop!

Blackfish_
CEO