BlueAce56's Staff Application

1. 8 years ago

In Game Name: BlueAce56
    Time Zone: Pacific Time

Strengths: I am a jack of all trades but mainly good at building redstone operations, very well designed houses, mining freak, PvP, also very resourceful and if ever i always improvise, i always look at problems or situations at every aspect of view and angle, very social, respectful, trustworthy, honesty, great leadership skills, and most of all loyal.

Weaknesses: I sometimes have trust issues or believing people but overall trust is a two way street, when i'm mad, lets just say i'm mad, sometimes i get a little overwhelmed and and tend to use profanity but i'm beginning to control myself

Why are you applying: I am applying cause i love to help and have fun at the same time and i always notice that the staff sometimes have problems keeping the server under control and i am usually on so i would be a great addition to the server and it lovely community. I also love helping people with their problem and help in any way possible.

Time played on CraftyMynes: 2866730

Custom Note: I love to be a part of this amazing community and its people. Thank you for your time and patience to review my application.

or Sign Up to reply!