TheDunmerRaven's Staff Application

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: TheDunmerRaven

Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time Zone: UTC+00:00

Strengths: I tend to be very patient in my actions, I remain calm and collected under pressure and in tough situations. I watch the chat a lot as I play, and can be very observant in that regard. I posses a good knowledge of the server rules. Criticism does not bother me in the slightest, and I'd happily use constructive criticism to improve myself. I'm also very vocal on the server, and I have a friendly enough stance towards others. I have a great sense of humour :P I'm also happy in working as part of a team. Another strength would be my ability to pinpoint my own flaws and work against them. I

Weakness: Well, I'll be brutally honest, I can get frustrated easily when trying to bring a point across and it's not being received. I also love arguing (Although I reign it back in Public Chat due to the rules). I tend to be rather distrusting of others, however I am working on it. I also prefer concise instructions rather than unclear ones, but I'd ask for elaboration if It'd be required. I do get annoyed with trolls especially, but that is something I easily reign in.

Why am I applying: This question took me a while to answer, Everytime I considered applying, this question would make me ask myself why, however, I finally have an answer! For a good period, when I began playing on the server I wasn't very fond of it, mostly as I had no proper friends to speak of. Eventually this changed, and I found myself spending more and more time playing, building and enjoying myself, even when I should have been studying. So I figured I'd do my best to help out with the server, that I'd help out in order to improve it, and myself. I also figured I'd join it to sort of help out with the community as well.

Ticks: 17939882

Custom Note: Thank you all for taking the time and effort in reading and at least considering me!

or Sign Up to reply!