NightShade199 Staff Application

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: NightShade199

Time Zone: Eastern

Strengths: I have actually been staff on the 3D chat site IMVU. I used to run roleplay clubs and monitor the chat on there. I have also ran my own club on there. I find that a strength in itself, because it has taught me how to talk to people and what to look for in the chat that may be considered bad.
    I also love to help people with questions, because it gives me a small sense of pride. I know what it's like to start out and not really know what's going on. It can be frustrating to not have anybody to talk to to get answers. I would love to be there for new players so they feel confident in picking CraftyMynes as a long term server as I did a while back. It has become my 'virtual home away from home' if that makes any sense. :)

Weaknesses: I don't have a 100% set schedule so I cannot say "I will be on here from 2pm to 5pm daily" or anything like that. However, I am on for several hours most days.

Why you are Applying: Because I love helping people out and I am in love with this server. I feel like it'd be a wonderful step up.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 2,301,051
    Custom Note: I had played for about a month or two before with the username: SummerRose1994, so my ticks that were there before are long gone now, but I still have over 2 million so hopefully that won't be a problem.

or Sign Up to reply!