just_a_penguin's Staff Application

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: just_a_penguin

Time Zone: UTC±00:00 (GMT)

Strengths: I'm quite calm and can adapt to situations fairly quickly. I'm a nice and approachable person overall I think, and get along with almost everybody, and can make friends quite easily. I'm on quite often too which will mean people will often have someone to help them out. Also good at keeping secrets and I try my best never to upset anyone. I like helping people whenver I can, whether it is answering simple questions or enforcing rules, which I have become very familiar with.

Weaknesses: I think I'm too trusting, which has led to several of my bases being griefed and raided. I also become distracted a little too easily, because I'm either always talking to someone, being afk, or building. I don't have anything to keep in touch with people here either except CraftyMynes/text messaging. Also, I'm online at random hours throughout the day, sometimes in the morning, other times at 3am in the morning. Redstone contraptions aren't my thing either, I'm only good at building somewhat basic structures too.

Why are you applying: I like helping people and being involved in the community, and I want to help the server too, by keeping it a nice and friendly place for people to be, and even if I can help out just a tiny bit, I'd love to do so.

Time played on CraftyMynes: 25,103,752

Custom Note: Nothing too special, I'd just like to thank anyone for reading this, and I hope you have a nice day \^-^/

or Sign Up to reply!