SaltyFlubberFish's Staff Application

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by OpticImpulse

In Game Name: SaltyFlubberFish

Time Zone: Central America

Strengths: I am very good at understanding how a player feels and I'm very good at listening to both people's side of the story before I accuse. I can be funny or strict depending on what's going on. I always look for good opportunities to help a player when I can. I'm very observant and usually quite happy. I'm always trying to do what's right and make the best decision possible. I also have years of experience playing on CraftyMynes and each and every person who plays feels like family to me.

Weaknesses: I'm really bad at redstone, I tend to get distracted and not pay attention to chat when I'm building, and people who think they're better than everybody else annoy the crap out of me. I also sadly don't have very much time to play on the server due to school.

Why you are Applying: I have lots and lots of experience playing on this server and I would love to be able to help people and the server. I adore this server and would love to help people do what's right because I strongly believe that doing what's right makes grandma happy. I show great leadership and I've had a couple months of experience as an admin on a different server.

Time Played on CraftyMynes: 8933547

(Just a little heads up! If you ever see me at spawn totally spazzing out, it just means I'm on listening to music on Spotify! :P)

or Sign Up to reply!