Jamlbon's Staff Application

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: jamlbon

Time Zone: UTC + 00:00

Strengths: I am normally quite level headed and can handle aggravating situations well generally and don't let trolls get to me . Also I have good knowledge of the server and it's rules so would be able to enforce them. I am on the server most of the time in the evening so I'd be around to help out a lot.

Weaknesses: My actual Minecraft knowledge is pretty bad to say the least and my redstone even worse and despite my earlier statement saying I was level headed I can just loose it sometimes if people are being over the top annoying but alas I can learn to deal with it. Also sometimes I do just like to sit and get into my build and often don't pay attention to the chat and may miss things or if I go AFK , which I frequently do.

Why you are Applying: I have spent so much time on the server and got to know some great people and I want to contribute to it and help out said great people.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 39,200,856

Custom Note : First of all thanks for taking the time to read this and secondly I know this is my second application but I feel that my first was not of a good standard so I decided to improve it and I also have developed more myself so it seemed appropriate

Thanks again for reading

-Jamlbon

or Sign Up to reply!