misterickman's staff application

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Strengths: I have been a mod on two other servers and have experience with the basics. I am on in almost all my free time after school. I am a pretty good builder, but I am a very good decorator in terms of gardens and interiors. I am pretty experienced in commands, and have created several realms/servers using command blocks. In terms of helping others, I am mostly very generous and an overall trustworthy player (unless ur a nub :P ). I also am great at keeping my cool, and can take a very unbiased position on conversations of all sorts.

Weaknesses: With school, there will be periods of time when I cannot play fro about a week or so. It is very hard for me to lose my cool, and when I do I usually just leave the game fro a minute and regroup, and it is rare for me to get very angry.

Time:
    In Minecraft: I have played very actively since late 2011
    In CM: 4,169,819 (growing greatly by the day)

Note: while I have only been back to craftymynes for the past 3 weeks, I am back for good :)

Edit: I'm kind of to the point where I could care less about money and items, I just really wanna help the server as much as I can.

or Sign Up to reply!