CovertRaw's Staff Application

1. 7 years ago

IGN: CovertRaw

Time Zone: Eastern standard time

Strengths:
    I always have a positive attitude helping out new players and regulars alike whenever I can. One of my best strengths is that I’m a quick and eager learner. I learn new skills fast and I’m always ready for a challenge. I’m easy to get along with and like to keep things light hearted. I’m good at being able to keep an eye on chat even when I’m preoccupied with something else and have a very good understanding of the rules. I’m also a very patient person even when dealing with difficult people and stay level headed. I’m on the server often so I'm available to help out a lot.

Weaknesses:
    I am a university student and so my schedule is busier during the semester. Though my play time didn’t change drastically during midterms as cm is my favourite way to relax and de-stress after studying. I am new to online communities and as such, it took a while before I felt comfortable talking with others over voice communication like teamspeak. Another weakness is my slower typing and so often others beat me to the punch when a question is asked in chat.

Why you are Applying:
    First a little back story to when I first joined. I played Minecraft for a while but for years I only played single player. Which would entertain me at first but would always grow old and leave me wanting more. So I decided to try out playing with others and soon found myself searching for servers without fancy confusing plugins that would trip up a multiplayer noob such as myself. Very soon I found a fully vanilla server without any plugins or mods and a name that made me smile. The description promised me friendly staff and great community and needless to say I wasn’t disappointed in the slightest! Unsure of myself I stayed quiet for the first few weeks but couldn’t help opening up once I got to know more about this amazing community. I felt so welcomed here and want to help new players feel as welcome as I did. Now going back to the question at hand, I’m applying because I love this server. This is the first server I joined and the only one I play regularly. I feel invested in this server and its wonderful community and would love the opportunity to help more.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 43,212,081

Custom Note:
    Thank you to the staff and community, you’ve created a wonderful space that never fails to cheer me up when I’m feeling down and always keeps me coming back. Thank you to all the basemates I’ve had so far on my cm journey, you know who you are and you’ve all helped made this experience great fun. I understand that new helpers may not be needed at the moment but I hope you'll consider me when the time comes.
    Thank you all for taking the time to reading my application! I hope you have a wonderful day ^_^

or Sign Up to reply!