AirBear11 - Staff Application

1. 7 years ago

In-Game Name: AirBear11

Time Zone: North American, Mountain Time zone.

Strengths: My strengths are that I care about the server a lot, and I really think that I would be an excellent helper. This being that I agree with all of the rules and I'm not going to bend them to allow illegal activity. I am an excellent builder and I have over 12 million ticks, so I know how things work with the server. I do not raid, (due to the fact that I have a high reputation and I like it), and I am very trustworthy. I like to think of myself as intelligent and willing to help, so being a helper would be absolutely fantastic. :D I have never purposely broken a single rule. I like things to be orderly, to a point of course, and when things get too out of hand, I always step in to stop the conflict. This is true in real life and carries out into my gameplay. I am a very quick learner so if I ever do mess up, it will be fixed right away. I always get along with the staff that are already acting. I love this server and it makes me happy to know there is a way to help it.

Weaknesses: The only weakness I claim to have is that I cannot play as often as I would like. I wish I could stay on longer to improve my builds and relationships with players, but sometimes I just can't due to school. (Edited, due to reading other applications:-->) Not my ONLY weakness certainly, but my only weakness that has anything to do with minecraft or will affect a position as staff.

Why you are applying: I care about the server and I see my potential to help it be even better than it already is. Also, it seems that I am often online when there are little to no helpers or mods... Could this mean that perhaps more are required for this specific time of day? Not trying to pry. I'm just saying I'm available. Not to sound ungrateful, but sometimes this server needs a little more help keeping chat in line. Spammers and hackers always join and they continue spamming for a really long time when there are no helpers on... I'm always left thinking how much I would love to keep the peace. I also really really like helping people that join. Especially when I can tell they aren't just here to troll, I love taking my time to give them starter supplies and some food to get going. So I believe that I should be accepted because I am willing to be a helper, which means help keep the rules, and help players that need more than they have.

Time Played on CraftyMynes: 12,151,111

Custom Note: Thank you, for taking precious time of your day to read my staff application. If you are annoyed about me re-uploading this request so often, I am just updating my ticks and making sure it gets noticed. I'm not doing this for me, I am doing it for the benefit of the server and players that need it.

or Sign Up to reply!