So ..... You know I was that guy who used xray texture and then got humiliated at spawn for it :/ Thats btw not to respectfull
And it was not an actuall hack.... But I know I prob. Should of not use it...... Anyways this is just my comment I was pasting to some guy to understand how people feel after this.
I DONT expect to be unbanned I know I wont I don't even want to Its okay I will play some where else :/ But I really liked that server Although I only played on it for 2 days.
But I came to Apologize because its just feels better if I do.

I hope I will get a response on this.
I did not tell the server name so don't worry.

So here is that post:

I was using an Xray texture pack on a server not even a hack because it was not on the rule list not to use it. And after that they tped me into a place 1x1 area where the whole server was killing me ..... I feel like They did alot worse stuff then I did :/ There was in the rules to respect other players .... And It was not respect...... *They Humiliated me.* :(

Rusher (A youtuber who has a server I play on) (no I did not cheat on his server just he has hacker banning videos.)is alot better server owner then those guys. Rusher even gives ppl a chance for real hacks and after how salty they usually are.

Just think about what is it feels like to be in this situation it is not good when I owned a server I never done anything like that to people.
Police don't do that in real life after not droping the trash into the trash can etc. . Because its about on the same worth. AND EVEN after MURDER they don't put you into jail for ever (at least not in my country).

So for hacking you should NEVER ban someone FOREVER. JUST NEVER. And you should also NEVER humiliat a hacker.

The Server with the unrespectfull admins : (I actually should not tell that sorry :/) I don't recommend joining they are just not being nice people.

SERVER RULES​​​

Be respectful to other players - Don’t use extremely derogatory terms or epithets. Don’t insult or personally attack others in excess. If someone asks you to stop, then stop. Don’t cross the line or continue after you’ve been asked you to stop.
SO IT WAS THE FIRST OF ALL OF THEM . They should be banned not me :/.

BTW as I said I was not even hacking

Sorry If I had Grammatical problems I am not English only learning.