Jaay Beezzy's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by JaayBeezy

In Game Name: In the title

Reason for your ban: "Xray/Chest ESP"

Why should you be unbanned: Because I was mining and got lucky then banned because they though I was using Xray... You can even check my tunnels... To find diamonds fast you just dig down about 3 blocks above bedrock, then mine out the middle layer in a circle and as soon as you find diamonds you switch direction's. That's how it works.. So in other words I should be unbanned because I was wrongfully banned. Also, banning someone for finding diamonds is just dumb so thanks for being such a good staff. No wonder there's so few players.

PS: I use Optifine with shaders, and I really don't think there is a hack that allows shaders. I can even send screenshots if you want.

2. Edited 7 years ago by CreeperLord170

Hello I am the moderator who banned you. First of all, your tunnel where u started mining was at bedrock leve blut not "3 blocks above bedrock". You didn't mine out the middle layer in a circle but only towards your right hand side where the diamond ores lay. Then, you suddenly dug a straight line forward, found more diamonds under your feet and then reach some iron ore. Then you started digging straight towards diamonds and found more than 3 patches of diamond ores. You were clearly using xray and we never unban cheaters. Appeal denied and good luck elsewhere.

thanks for being such a good staff

PS: I appreciate that :D, and I don't really think it's dumb. I can even send videos if you want.

or Sign Up to reply!